You’ve clicked here for easy keto recipes – you are at the right place! Among some of the most effective doctor approved diets is a ketogenic diet; one that involves a low amount of carbohydrates and a high amount of fat.
You’d think it wouldn’t help in fat reduction, because well, it is high in fat content.
Of course, the low-carb lifestyle has been proven to be an effective weight loss method. And it also poses a number of benefits to the human body including keeping Type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome at bay.
By all means, the increasing popularity of a ketogenic diet in this day and age is justified.
If you are looking to start a keto diet of your own, here are 25 easy-to-make keto recipes that you can try right away:
- Onion soup – Packed with powerful nutrients, onion soup has both chicken and beef broth in it and it t can be prepared in less than 10 minutes.
- Vegetarian keto club salad –Its main ingredients include crispy romaine lettuce, cucumber, cheddar cheese and hardboiled eggs. Then the magic comes in rich mayo dressing and Dijon mustard.
- Keto sheet pan chicken – Sheet pan keto recipes are by far the quickest ways to put together a healthy and super tasty dinner. Plus, it is a great way to have your veggies because they come out hella tasty in this one.
- Vegan Alfredo – This one is good choice for vegans. It is a saucy treat made with cauliflower, almond milk and yeast.
- Keto pound cake – This is a keto recipe that is not so obvious. You wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between a regular flour based pound cake and a keto pound cake.
- Cheeseburger lettuce wraps – Cheeseburgers are delicious any day. Top it with some more cheese and tomatoes. Wrap it all together in fresh lettuce and you’re good for the evening.
- Avocado tuna salad – Although it has unusual ingredients, you can already tell how nutrient rich it is by its name.
- Keto blueberry muffins – Blueberry muffins, although does take some effort and time, is undoubtedly everyone’s favorite. You’ll need coconut or almond flour, cream cheese, butter and fresh blueberries.
- Keto oatmeal – Hemp based oatmeal is a good keto recipe. The best part is that you can have it in a number of different ways, adding extra keto ingredients.
- Keto chicken soup – Delicious and classic chicken soup made in a Dutch oven. Enough said.
- Cauliflower mac and cheese – It has its own crispy ingredients and it is super creamy with the mac and cheese. What more do you want?
- Chicken philly cheese steak – Sounds like a lot of work, but it is super easy to make with chicken, garlic, butter and parsley.
- Pumpkin cheesecake – This one uses something we all dread – pumpkins. A fun way to make it tasty with cinnamon, lots of butter and cream cheese.
- Keto coffee – You can very well start your day with keto coffee, loaded with 26 grams of fat. It is also called butter coffee.
- Chocolate chia pudding – Chia seeds are high in anti-oxidants, Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, fiber and protein. It should be the rarest healthy pudding.
- Lemon ricotta cake – Once again a rich and sweet dessert, but still healthy.
- Creamy potato salad – Rich in sauces, cheese and potatoes; this one is a possible daily keto recipe.
- Pecan pie – This one is not only a winning keto recipe but it can also be a winning sugar-free one if you use the right ingredients.
- Grain-free bacon risotto – This one is slightly different from the usual cauliflower rice risottos.
- Thai beef satay – An Asian keto recipe that is loaded with flavour and can be prepared in 15 minutes.
- Spicy bacon deviled eggs – It is refreshing and tasty with rosemary, egg, Dijon and bacon.
- Spinach quiche – Spinach is an evergreen healthy option and needless to say in a keto recipe.
- Keto smoothie – It contains a number of fatty ingredients including avocado, coconut oil, coconut milk, almond butter and chia seeds.
- Chicken in white sauce – Yet another chicken recipe, interestingly containing white wine.
- Keto chicken enchilada – It contains chicken, enchilada sauce chilies and onions. Super easy and delicious!
So which ones are your favorites?
Let me know if you try any of these and how tasty they are!
Get on my mailing list – there are cool people there and I want you to join them because you are cool too!